Fattest woman in the world: Her boyfriend forced her to consume 13 000 calories a day, but now her life is changed and she lost 200 kilograms



Patty Sanchez is a woman from Nevada who wished to become the fattest woman in the world. She reached the weight of 327 pounds and she got the support from her boyfriend who made her to consume over 13 000 calories on a daily basis. She broke up with him and decided to go on a diet and lost 200 kilograms. Now she is 51 years and changed her lifestyle completely




She is a mother of four children and consumes healthy food.



– It felt like dying slowly and at some point I realized that where I was heading is not good for me. The man who was feeding me every day was gone and I started to take care of myself- said Patty.



Patty is nowadays eating healthy with the help of her children Logan (28) and Scott (30). She consumes not more than 3,000 calories a day. Now she has 108 kg and she regrets nothing and is happy and glad.



Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!


Source : foodsandhealthylife.com

addthis